Skip to main content

Authoritative lie

Authoritative lie
Authoritative lie

The kid’s final exam is over, his math score is always 99 or 100, at least he is definitely ahead of the class in math, and by a long way

Illustration of authoritative lies

 

The teacher did not announce the final exam results, just said that the test of 100 points of the students can not write winter vacation homework, but yesterday when the parents meeting, more than a dozen students do not have to write winter vacation homework list and he did not

My father stayed in the ICU for more than 20 days after my father-in-law’s funeral. I didn’t leave the hospital for nearly a month, so I didn’t have a chance to give my teacher a red envelope at the end of the year

I saw the child he seemed to have a little bit of confidence, because he saw the list without him

But the ten several students obviously have a look at the list is wrong, the list of students can not study result is ahead of the students at ordinary times more impossible but that a dozen students list, a see is wrong, the list of the students can absolutely not grades at ordinary times, leading the list of those who are good at in some pta play politics basically, and joint frothy, surface field teacher’s hook, secretly to find the principal complaint, so the teacher is not to be taunted this group of people, and licked hooks by this group of people

Of course, these adult things, children should not understand

I don’t have time every day to those PTA women around the teacher, every day to speak well of him, every day to help her do all the things, help the teacher to approve homework, help the teacher to arrange the seats of students, help the teacher to give advice, in the end is almost the group of people to make decisions, this is the primary school version of Zhao Gao

Of course, complaining of no use, the solution, since not Tian teacher’s ass can only use money to solve

When I talk about this unspoken rule of society, I actually think of this word, which is the authoritative lie

Because when a child has been in the state of praise, he is full of confidence, his academic performance will gradually improve, because children and primary school students do not have too much ability to skip the framework of being encouraged by others and see through the purpose of others, so when the teacher praise him, his self-confidence will be very good

Perhaps many adults also need such encouragement and praise

I don’t think I, too, had I hired a company English, my English is poor to, although it sounds is one of the world 500 strong, but I think my ability is not completely, colleague’s degree mostly tsinghua Beijing university, and I was inferior to the fullest, I remember that I am leaving three times, then I always in the encouraged me every time, the director of the general manager, he told me that it used to be a difficult job, so hard thing to do is settled, I now just in a more difficult task, but challenge the difficulty encountered such difficulties is to need you to solve, you will and is not the same as others, I had to drink my manager’s chicken soup three times to keep me from running away from a company I still miss

Adults need positive encouragement all the time. It’s not chicken soup, it’s positive thinking and being proactive

When you’re trying to accomplish one thing, you will constantly active way to solve this problem, when do you think you can’t do, you will naturally have a variety of reasons to prove people wrong, children version of this sentence is, as long as teachers encourage students, so even if he is a lie, he’s also authoritative lies, it will encourage the children to thrive



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3tK3gl7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complications keep appearing

Complications keep appearing In the afternoon, the doctor called us to the interview room and talked about the development of my father’s condition. The surgeon and the director both opened the procedure and told us that today the patient had atrial fibrillation. After I heard it, I felt a little bit of a problem with my own heartbeat. It seemed that someone had pinched my heart suddenly. . The doctor went on to say that this atrial fibrillation will continue to produce various complications with this operation. The doctor explained the pathology of this atrial fibrillation and also informed that it will cause life-threatening. Now a catheter is implanted in a place on the shoulder. Drug injection, the most troublesome problem is that the operation is contradictory in the treatment of cerebral hemorrhage and atrial fibrillation, which can easily lead to more serious illnesses, and then I signed what is critically ill. . . The director asked if my dad had a heart problem in the pas

centella asiatica extract powder

  centella asiatica extract powder Centella asiatica:  extract containing 70% triterpenic acids (asiatic acid,  madecassic acid , asiatoside) is impressive in treating cellulite, venous insufficiency of lower limbs, and  varicose veins . It exerts normalizing action on metabolism of connective tissue. centella asiatica extract powder   What is Centella asiatica Centella asiatica extracts  improve integrity of connective tissue that composes interstitium and heal bladder ulcerations (Textbook, “Centella asiatica [Gotu Kola]”). Centella asiatica,  commonly known as centella and gotu kola, is a small, herbaceous, frost-tender perennial plant of the family Mackinlayaceae or subfamily Mackinlayoideae of family Apiaceae, and is native to wetlands in Asia. It is used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic medicine, traditional African medicine, and  traditional Chinese medicine . It is also known as the Asiatic pennywort or Indian pennywort in English, among various other names in other languages.

I remember that 11:30 PM is the last flight

In fact, the word “international metropolis” is often used for ridicule, because Xi’an is sometimes just an international village However, recently, due to the round trip between the two cities, I found that the subway from Xi’an to the surrounding cities is the last one at 11:30. In fact, as long as I arrive at the subway station before 11:30, I can get to another city smoothly It’s very convenient, because a few years ago, if you didn’t prepare 100 yuan, you couldn’t go there at night, and if you had to carpool with others, there would be a lot of risks and troubles The post I remember that 11:30 PM is the last flight appeared first on Extract Supplier and Factory-NatualHerb . from WordPress https://ift.tt/3qkcAuv via IFTTT