Skip to main content

Best Selling Chinese Pumpkin Seed Powder/Pumpkin Seed Extract

 Best Selling Chinese Pumpkin Seed Powder/Pumpkin Seed Extract



mailto:info@natural-plant-extracts-powder.com


Introduction:

The pumpkin powder reaped from the pumpkin fruit with spray dried technology.After refined processing, we get the pumpkin powder.Pumpkin powder is a kind of super health product which integrates the functions of food, health product and drug for hypertension, atherosclerosis, obesity and diabetes. The pumpkin powder is more than 90% purity, just adding maltodextrin as a carrier. Keep fresh nutrients and pure pumpkin flavor, good instant.No synthetic pigments, no chemical essences or flavors and no preservative agents.

Function:

1.Organic pumpkin powder is used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms.

2.Organic pumpkin powder can help to prevent the prostate disease.

3.Theorganic pumpkin powder have much acid , this acid can relax the rest angina, and have a function to low the high blood liquid.

4.The organic pumpkin powder is also a laxative, which can help to moisture the skin, is indeed a good beauty food for women.

Application:

1) Use for solid beverage, mixed fruit juice drinks

2) Use for Ice cream, pudding or other desserts

3) Use for health care products

4) Use for snack seasoning, sauces, condiments

5) Use for baking food


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You should raise your manners, my friend

Someone on WeChat sends me a message out of the blue I don’t know when I added him according to the key, the other side said that there is any project and so on, can you find someone to contact him to work A few of my old friends contacted him, but I had no idea who he was on WeChat, so I asked, “What’s his name? Results doubt, the other side but also mouthed dirty say not to know him The key is — – He said his name, but I still couldn’t remember where I’d seen him before It’s a little bit of an impression, but I’m not losing my memory, this is someone I really can’t think of where I’ve met before The other side is full of foul language I always come and go, in fact, whether it is an acquaintance or a stranger, I feel sick First of all, I must not be familiar with you, because I have been thinking about you for several days and I can’t remember where I have seen you Even if really had the intersection contact in the past, but to the person like you I must be as a passer-by

The doctor told me to drink directly with Senna

Today, during the doctor’s ward round, it was said that it was not convenient for the family to get out of bed because they had just been out of ICU for a few days. Let’s prepare the senna leaf to soak in water and put it into the stomach through the nasal feeding tube So I went to the drugstore to catch a little bit of this thing. I didn’t expect that the effect of this thing was too good. It’s a laxative. Who wants to lose weight? I guess it’s in the weight loss products I bought In fact, senna leaf extract is directly extracted from this leaf Simply from the perspective of this leaf, this thing makes people defecate normally immediately. Isn’t this Chinese medicine The post The doctor told me to drink directly with Senna appeared first on Extract Supplier and Factory-NatualHerb . from WordPress https://ift.tt/3sl6dsB via IFTTT

mushroom powder

mushroom powder Introduction: mushroom powder Chaga is unique among medicinal mushrooms and may be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms Chaga contains the non-linear, complex polysaccharides that give the Chaga extracts potent immune supporting properties. However, Chaga also has an extremely high ORAC value (antioxidant properties), similar to that of blueberry extracts. Chaga also has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair. The betulin and betulinic acid compounds, similar to the triterpenes found in Reishi, also have immune supporting properties.* Chaga is a mushroom that must be wild crafted as only those mushrooms harvested from living birch trees will have the full compliment of active compounds Chaga is famous for. Our Chaga extract contains guaranteed levels of all the active compounds described in the scientific research, including the non-linear polysaccharides Product Name Good Natural pure ganoderma